Tranexamic acid is used for melasma (dark spots) treatment, including sun damage spots and post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
- It is safe to use for all skin types and colors
- Anti-inflammatory/anti-allergic effects
- Inhibits the synthesis of melanin (skin pigment)
Gallic acid is a very important antioxidant made from tea formulation which inhibits the production of Tyrosinase (copper-enzyme producing melanin/pigmentation)
- Photo-protection (Blue Ray)
- Keeping the skin visibly bright and even
Made with organic and nourishing plant extracts. Formulated by the latest Korean beauty tech formulations. A.M Skincare: A subsidiary of A.M Aesthetics, the largest SGX-listed aesthetic clinic group in Singapore.
传明酸 (Tranexamic Acid)
棓酸 (Gallic Acid)
- 抗光伤害 -蓝光
How to apply
- After ampoule, apply a few drops of serum over the entire face or targetted spots.
- Apply twice a day- day and night to boost skin clarity.
- Gently pat skin lightly for maximum absorption.
- During the day, protect skin from harmful UV rays and pollutants by applying A.M Moisturise UV Defence
Ingredients: PuraKrin™, Mala powder, Lavender Extract.
Shipping & Delivery
Shipping & Delivery
$5 Flat delivery fee for orders below $150. Free delivery on all orders above $150
Orders are typically shipped out within 3 working days. Delivery through our couriers take 3-5 business days.
Once an order has been made, the delivery address cannot be changed.
Our skin care products are all formulated in Korea, by the latest Korean Beauty Tech and Formulations. Our products are all high quality and enriched with organic & nourishing extracts, perfect for all skin types.
Once an order is made, we do not accept refunds or change of products.
In the event of any missing orders or wrong orders, please contact us directly, through our lead form, or reach out to us on any of our available platforms. We will reach out to you at earliest possible time.
In the unfortunate event we got your order wrong, we sincerely apologise for the inconvenience. A.M Skincare will take full responsibility for this. In the event that this occurs, kindly reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than make good.